Monday, March 12, 2018

Busy Weekend

I managed to get quite a bit done, though it doesn't look like it.  I have determined that with renovation projects, 10% of your time is actually doing the project while the other 90% is spent running to the store to get the things you need to do the project.  I think I spent more time at Home Depot than at home!  So far, the floor is finally gone, two cabinet are down, one part of a wall has been primed and painted along with the ceiling, one of the new cabinets has been put together and awaiting install and new lighting has been installed.  Here's a few pics of what's been done:







The cabinet will (hopefully!) be put up tonight.  I can put them together by myself but I can't lift them by myself (nor can I take the old ones down), so I have to wait for a friend or two who is able to help.  There's still plenty to do, especially when it comes to patching so I won't be bored anytime soon :).

No comments:

Post a Comment